Gateways to Opportunity Registry Trainer Approval is awarded for a three year period. A reminder email will be sent approximately two months before the renewal date. When it is time to renew, please visit the Registry Trainers Renewal Requirements page after logging in to the Dashboard. From this page, download the Information Update Form and Trainer Renewal Supplement. For questions, please contact the Learning and Development Department.
Trainer Renewal Requirements
In order to maintain a Registry-Approved trainer status the following requirements must be met:
- Present at least one of your Registry-Approved trainings before your renewal date.
- Complete a minimum of 12 hours of professional development in the following areas, all areas must be addressed but may be in any combination of hours:
- adult learning theory or presentation skills (this does not include the initial Registry required training)
- content-related training in an area you train
- culturally, linguistically and/or ability diversity (CLAD)
- Specific sources for these trainings include but are not limited to, ECE conferences, Annual Summit of Trainers, online and face-to-face trainings.