An exciting new tool is available for the Gateways Registry, called the Gateways Registry Director Portal. The purpose of this portal is to give program administrators and owners access to valuable information needed for compliance with DCFS licensing standards and ExceleRate Illinois standards. Specifically, the Director Portal will include the following features:
- Get a list of staff employed at the program site
- View if their Registry Membership is current and when it expires
- Report changes to staff employment
Professional Development Planning and Documentation
- Run a report of staff training hours
- Run a report of staff attendance at trainings for ExceleRate Illinois
In order to access the Gateways Registry Director Portal, you must complete an Authorized Program Contact Access Request Form. This form serves as official documentation of the individual(s) for each early learning and development program site that have access to the portal.
Please keep the following in mind as you complete the form:
- There must be a primary contact person listed. The primary contact person is the one who will be allowed to make changes to the authorized contact(s) for their program.
- In order to have access to the Gateways Registry Director Portal, the contact must have a Registry Member ID and be a current Registry Member. If requesting access to the Director Portal but you do not provide a Registry Member ID, we are not able to set up that access.
This 5 minute video will walk you through how to request access to the Registry Director Portal, maintain staff listing, and pull reports.
If you have any questions about the Director Portal, please contact the Help Desk at (309) 557-1818 or (866) 697-8278 (option 2).