Your browser is not supported by our website. If you experience reduced functionality please upgrade to the latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
During the initial orientation period for the CCAP Health and Safety Training Requirements, the Illinois Department of Human Services (IDHS) is partnering with INCCRRA to provide several options for you to submit your CPR and First Aid certifications to the Gateways Registry. There are now 3 options to choose from!
Option 1 - Scan and Submit
You can scan or take a picture of your certification card and submit it by filling out a simple form. To do this, simply:
- Scan or take a picture of your certification card
- Fill out this form and click the "Add File" link to upload the scan or picture
- Submit the form
Option 2 - Mail a Copy
You can make a copy of your certification card and mail it to us. Do not send the original card as we are unable to return them.
- Complete and print this form
- Mail it with the copy of your card to the address on the form
Option 3 - Self-Report in Member Portal
You can always self-report your CPR and First Aid certifications through your Gateways Registry Member Portal. Just follow these instructions.
If you need assistance with the Gateways Registry or have any questions about how to submit your CPR and First Aid certification, send us an email.
An exciting new tool is available for the Gateways Registry, called the Gateways Registry Director Portal. The purpose of this portal is to give program administrators and owners access to valuable information needed for compliance with DCFS licensing standards and ExceleRate Illinois standards. Specifically, the Director Portal will include the following features:
- Get a list of staff employed at the program site
- View if their Registry Membership is current and when it expires
- Report changes to staff employment
Professional Development Planning and Documentation
- Run a report of staff training hours
- Run a report of staff attendance at trainings for ExceleRate Illinois
In order to access the Gateways Registry Director Portal, you must complete an Authorized Program Contact Access Request Form. This form serves as official documentation of the individual(s) for each early learning and development program site that have access to the portal. Access to the Director Portal is valid for 1 year and must be renewed annually. You will receive an email the month before your access expires. Simply fill out a new form to renew your access.
Please keep the following in mind as you complete the form:
- There must be a primary contact person listed. The primary contact person is the one who will be allowed to make changes to the authorized contact(s) for their program.
- In order to have access to the Gateways Registry Director Portal, the contact must have a Registry Member ID and be a current Registry Member. If requesting access to the Director Portal but you do not provide a Registry Member ID, we are not able to set up that access.
This 5 minute video will walk you through how to request access to the Registry Director Portal, maintain staff listing, and pull reports.
If you have any questions about the Director Portal, please contact the Help Desk at (309) 557-1818 or (866) 697-8278 (option 2).
We are excited to welcome home visiting staff to the Gateways Registry! Home visitors play an important role in the field of early childhood and we have enhanced the Gateways Registry to meet your needs. If you have previously joined the Gateways Registry, you can update your employment record and use one of our two new position codes that are specific to your work – “23-Home Visitor” and “24-Home Visitor Supervisor." For information on how to update your employment, see this tip sheet.
If you are not already a Member of the Gateways Registry you can join by completing a paper application or applying online. To complete the application online, you first need to get an online user account. Once you sign up for the account, you will receive an email with a link to activate the account. Then, you can continue by logging into the Registry Dashboard and completing the online application. Here are some tips for things we suggest you have ready when you start the application.
Read our Frequently Asked Questions document.